Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Bucket List




When I was a senior in high school, my sociology teacher had the class create a "life book" as an assignment. Each page answered a question about your life or yourself. One of my pages was "10 things you want to do before you die". In my book, I listed the following:

1. Study Abroad
2. Go to Australia
3. Travel the world
4. Go Skydiving
5. Graduate College
6. Run a marathon
7. Live on the ocean
8. Get married
9. Have kids
10. Learn Norwegian

In nine years, I've already completed 1-6 of my ten, and its time for me to work on the rest. Marriage and babies are the last thing on my mind right now, so I'm going to focus on #10, learn Norwegian. It's something I've always said I would do but it's never been the right time. There are so many reasons why this fits perfectly into my life right now. My lease is ending, there is an open apartment in Bergen and my cousins will be there to keep me company!

No comments:

Post a Comment